Same bike poss?

I enquired about the first listing and got no reply as such apart from the listing saying Sold.. ( he was a trader)

Then by coincidence the rare colour ( not a Senna ) 748S appears to appear a few miles down the road from Leeds but now in Sheffield? The mileage is close etc but who knows, is it a coincidence or a fast buck being made..?

I enquired about the first listing and got no reply as such apart from the listing saying Sold.. ( he was a trader)

Then by coincidence the rare colour ( not a Senna ) 748S appears to appear a few miles down the road from Leeds but now in Sheffield? The mileage is close etc but who knows, is it a coincidence or a fast buck being made..?

Have you thought about a Kawasaki ? They have had proper valve springs for years :)

ZXR750K1.jpg

The 748's are not the same bike bike 👀

One has mph clocks and one has kph and the details are all different including the discolouration on the exhausts...

Last edited:
The 748's are not the same bike bike 👀

One has mph clocks and one has kph and the details are all different including the discolouration on the exhausts...
Yes i noticed on closer inspection how the yokes were detailed differently too and agree on the clocks being different as well..
The latter one is asking for too many wotsits anyway in these times..

The only Kawasaki i once lusted over was about 1980 ish.. It was called a Dyson Kawasaki ( used to stick to the road like a bag less vacuum cleaner ) When I look at one now i have to ask why?

65BCDADC-247E-44B1-B352-4A2E89858792.jpeg

Kwackers are boring... they win too many times in WSB’s...

X

I love the older Kawasaki's their recent stuff not so much although the H2 is bloody impressive.

Yes i noticed on closer inspection how the yokes were detailed differently too and agree on the clocks being different as well..

The only Kawasaki i once lusted over was about 1980 ish.. It was called a Dyson Kawasaki ( used to stick to the road like a bag less vacuum cleaner ) When I look at one now i have to ask why?

View attachment 9510

X
Never liked them, some of us have taste and style all our lives I guess 🤣 (not in our clothing style btw, Tesco jeans rock) 🤪

View attachment 9510

X
You mean they concentrated all their racing effort and moto gp budget into wsb...

Back