As most Classic owners will know the original seat cover is rubbish. Mine was beginning to look decidedly shabby after 2 1/2 years and 6,500 miles. So I took it to a local upholsterer and had this done, along with altering the foam to put a softer layer on the top.
Yes, it's a brillant job, I'm very pleased with it.
It's a girls who is did it and she is happy take on more work. If anyone wants upholstering done I have her number.
Nice job Derek. Looking to have my Harley seat recovered in black leather - nothing fancy. Always like to hear positive feedback. I will forward a picture of seat to her. Basically the same but in leather. Is she any good at making leather throw over bags similar in styling to those seen in cowboy films ? Made from cowhide leather. Already have a set bought years ago from Isle of Man but mate is trying to source a set. The ones available all resemble boxes which look crap on low riders and custom models.
Please PM me with her number.
Geoff
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.