Second hand Car Advice

AirCon

Resident Thermodynamics / Electronics specialist
Subscriber
I've purchased this perfectly good Insignia CDTi Ecoflex Estate, quick repair of the water filled headlamps that was causing all sorts of issues.
Flipping? Thinking of moving it on straight away as it doesn't really inspire me and I'm missing my old Merc Elegance.
With the Merc and the Golf gone I've some residents bays outside that I'd link to fill.

Any ideas on a car for us....
Prefer something nice to drive, Petrol and after 2016 with low Road tax.
MPG isn't an issue as I will hardly drive it.
Between £8-25K, something with good (appreciating :giggle:) resale.

Been looking at AMG estates, Lexus; even a Big Porsche, but my wife started to come at me with a Pillow and soft soothing talk.... then I remembered my standing instructions on if I ever said "I fancy a Porsche or Harley Davidson".

In 2025 the Mayor wants to extend his stupid, stupid, stupid low emissions scheme, so Diesel and SUV's are a no no.
Our home is one road inside the proposed extended zone.

Over to the hive mind.......
No fischer powered Lipo crap.....
 
Last edited:
Skoda Octavia estate or saloon. As to a off roader style, wouldn't the mitsubushi outlander phev get around khans plan being token electric or any hybrid?
 
Skoda Octavia estate or saloon. As to a off roader style, wouldn't the mitsubushi outlander phev get around khans plan being token electric or any hybrid?
Skoda.... ummm I'm older enough to remember the jokes, but not this old...
1622368639306.png


1622368652589.png

1622368756025.webp
 
Appreciating you say, good luck 🤣
You and your two bangs of sand.......
I've just sold both cars for more than I paid for them.
One I've had over ten years and the other four years ;):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:


And the R32 is worth twice what I paid for it (or more than 3, if this advert is to be believed) .... going to hold on to that one, based on the asking prices by some...
£17,000
1622368993651.png
 
Last edited:
Audi SQ5 had a few and loads of fun for ( loosely speaking 4x4 ) not sure you’ll make any money on one
RS4 there are also a few about in that bracket
 
Back
Top Bottom