iconic944ss Elite Member Dec 10, 2016 #1 On a Scrambler too: http://www.motorbikerider.eu/India2016/index.html?r=89
iconic944ss Elite Member Dec 11, 2016 #2 Videos wont work for me??? Maybe my cyber-paranoia has me over protected? Calling Elliott.....
DrD New member Dec 11, 2016 #3 States: To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is installed.
iconic944ss Elite Member Dec 12, 2016 #4 I'm running 23.0.0.207 and have tried Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all without success :-( Update: Works fine on an Android tablet. Seems all the videos are on YouTube anyway. Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
I'm running 23.0.0.207 and have tried Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all without success :-( Update: Works fine on an Android tablet. Seems all the videos are on YouTube anyway.
RobbieT Elite Member Dec 12, 2016 #5 iconic944ss said: I'm running 23.0.0.207 and have tried Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all without success :-( Update: Works fine on an Android tablet Click to expand... Same for me, only works on my android tablet.
iconic944ss said: I'm running 23.0.0.207 and have tried Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all without success :-( Update: Works fine on an Android tablet Click to expand... Same for me, only works on my android tablet.