Spares Shack Or lack of

PeteDuke

New member
I am not sure if any other people have had the same trouble with this company as me, but if not, i may be just unlucky. May I suggest that anyone thinking of ordering from Spares Shack - think carefully first.
My experience with this company is: Ordered some parts not a big order, new grips and bar ends but nevertheless came to just short of £50.
The automated e-mail confirmation states will be despatched in 2 - 3 business days , week later nothing heard from them, so contacted the, e-mail reply states that the parts coming from Germany and will be despatched early of the following week. That is the only contact I have had from them, that week went and past - nothing.
So i have tried to contact them, 4 e-mails, 4 unaswered telephone calls and 2 answerphone messages left - from them nothing. Not even a courtesy message .
My work place is internet based sales of spares for caravan/motorhome/boats and am sure the sack would be quick, if I dealt with customer like I have been dealt with.
 
I am not sure if any other people have had the same trouble with this company as me, but if not, i may be just unlucky. May I suggest that anyone thinking of ordering from Spares Shack - think carefully first.
My experience with this company is: Ordered some parts not a big order, new grips and bar ends but nevertheless came to just short of £50.
The automated e-mail confirmation states will be despatched in 2 - 3 business days , week later nothing heard from them, so contacted the, e-mail reply states that the parts coming from Germany and will be despatched early of the following week. That is the only contact I have had from them, that week went and past - nothing.
So i have tried to contact them, 4 e-mails, 4 unaswered telephone calls and 2 answerphone messages left - from them nothing. Not even a courtesy message .
My work place is internet based sales of spares for caravan/motorhome/boats and am sure the sack would be quick, if I dealt with customer like I have been dealt with.

Had similar problems with them.....never got the bit's I ordered and they took ages to give me a a refund.
 
I dealt with them in the past with no problems bit that was a few years ago.
 
Further more, regarding this company, that makes me even more suspicious about them, is my daughter e-mailed them, asking if certain parts would they arrive before christmas, if she ordered now ? (the same parts I wanted)
She received the reply the very next day, that parts are in stock and can be shipped for a next day delivery ?
That was days after.....all my ignored e-mails, unanswered calls and not replied to ansaphone messages.
Pete
 
I bought some parts from them but via a 3rd party who had a trade account. No problems. That was early this year though so things could have changed.
 
Back
Top Bottom