Suzuki to quit moto gp at the end of 2022 season

I can't see why they would but Kawasaki pulled out all of a sudden so who know's:unsure:.
Probably too expensive. I can’t see any bike in their range being a mass seller, although the newly released GT should do well.
Suzuki seem to have lost their way in the last decade or so.

Probably too expensive. I can’t see any bike in their range being a mass seller, although the newly released GT should do well.
Suzuki seem to have lost their way in the last decade or so.
The same as Kawasaki, they lost there way while in Motogp but hey i will be watching this and see how it pans out:unsure:.

I have been over in Europe a few times following the events, but I must admit, since Valentino started dropping off the pace and more so now he has gone...I have little interest in it any more. It is nothing like the same as when Vale and Sic were at their peaks.

I have been over in Europe a few times following the events, but I must admit, since Valentino started dropping off the pace and more so now he has gone...I have little interest in it any more. It is nothing like the same as when Vale and Sic were at their peaks.

That's just sentimental rubbish sorry.

Simoncelli died in 2011. So you are saying MotoGP has been dull for over a decade? The only thing that was dull was watching Rossi get slower and slower and slower 😴

Meanwhile the GOAT emerged who could save front end slides with his elbow that neither of the Italians was anywhere close to capable of.

Get your Horlicks old fella, it's bed time.

Simoncelli died in 2011. So you are saying MotoGP has been dull for over a decade? The only thing that was dull was watching Rossi get slower and slower and slower 😴

Meanwhile the GOAT emerged who could save front end slides with his elbow that neither of the Italians was anywhere close to capable of.

The Elbow Goat fell off trying to keep up with the new ‘kids’ 🤷‍♂️ He was and will remain elbowed out… the real Goat 🐐 runs this form with a cloven hoof 😎

The Elbow Goat fell off trying to keep up with the new ‘kids’ 🤷‍♂️ He was and will remain elbowed out… the real Goat 🐐 runs this form with a cloven hoof 😎

B67EC7B4-ADCC-4F25-A851-9FD8EBE877EE.gif

I still miss the Doohan, Schwantz, Rainey, Lawson era.
Nothing beats the TT for excitement, in my humble opinion of course.

Well excuse me for having an opinion :D

I think if you re-read my actual post though it does not quite say what you thought it did.

What's wrong with Horlicks BTW ? I like Horlicks

As the posts, suzuki have said they are leaving, Dorna has reminded them they need to negotiate out and it's gone quiet

I would like to think the departure fine in the clause is larger than the cost of remaining in the championship.

They agreed to appear until 2026, signed up only last year .... wankers.

Back