Taking advantage

stevie749R

New member
During our trip to the NW200 whilst in Armoy my dad's 916 fell over (whilst at a standstill) and broke the clutch lever at the pivot. Knowing Millsport (N.I.'s only Ducati dealer) was 10min away I set off for a new lever. Good news they had one in stock, bad news they wanted £50 for it, didn't have much option but to pay up. Only later noticed the Millsport price label on it for £34.20, even if that was vat free would have come to about £40. Fair enough supply/demand etc just thought they took unnecessary advantage of an already annoying situation.
 
I developed a coolant leak on my Panigale and also called in to see if they would sort it...Have to say my experience was different. Mechanic came straight out...Fairing off. Stopped and secured the leak..Fairing on...£62.50...Messed with it and checked it over for a wee while...(Whilst I was in Joey's). Can't fault them really, but I could easily believe like everybody there...Supply and demand. The shop was heaving with people
 
Back
Top Bottom