miloVanMultistrada
Webmonkey
A big thanks to DG and Tracy in particular.
I was booked to go a trip a couple of weeks ago and a leaking fork seal was spotted.
Not only did Tracy pull out the stops to get her hands on a set of seals at short notice, I was squeezed into the busy workshop schedule and had my recall for the Ohlins fork bottom done at the same time. Which means I was able to enjoy the trip without worrying about leaking forks. :thumbs:
I was booked to go a trip a couple of weeks ago and a leaking fork seal was spotted.
Not only did Tracy pull out the stops to get her hands on a set of seals at short notice, I was squeezed into the busy workshop schedule and had my recall for the Ohlins fork bottom done at the same time. Which means I was able to enjoy the trip without worrying about leaking forks. :thumbs: