The Trackdays picture thread - post your pics here

Cadwell Park again, 2015-ish. First trackday on my 749.
Torrential rain on the ride there, then glorious sunshine all evening 🌞
DSC_4951 - Copy.JPG

Blyton Park, 2018.
IMG_0320.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_4628.JPG
    DSC_4628.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 101
It's OK, I was just a little socked that's all, what happened, poor obs? :unsure:
I was going great guns, then I spotted the camera man and thought "oh look, it's the camera man" and promptly missed my breaking point and the rest is history.

So actually, it was to good obvs!

I was going great guns, then I spotted the camera man and thought "oh look, it's the camera man" and promptly missed my breaking point and the rest is history.

So actually, it was to good obvs!
Too good obs of what you weren't supposed to be obsing at 🤷‍♂️ - did he get some good stills 👀

Did it get better?
Yes. If it had a fracture it is only a small one...didn't get an x-ray. Still painful if pressing the bone to the left and underneath sharp pain can feel in my hand and forearm. I've fractured the scaphoid before so might just be a niggle.

Can't do a press up yet but all good if making a fist. Couldn't bench press the week after but could this week gingerly, getting there..

All works OK. Going to try a short ride Sunday possible. Might do Bedford August. Have fun at Snett.

Attachments

• 20210707_144002.jpg
    20210707_144002.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 102
random photo..... lets get you on it where's the money shot!
You will remember me posting this on DF at the time, but you didn’t comment 😘
You’re detective skills will already know it’s not a random picture as you will have reverse image searched it 😉

Back