Time for something weird...

Exige

2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner
Subscriber
Sooooo, I went to Hull to drop my KR frame off at Chads Emporium of the Strange and Wonderful and....



.....spotted a Vespa Douglas 125 Scoot - it was there for some fettling of the twisted and wonky bodywork 👀



Made from a Triumph Herald and VW Beetle panels :unsure:



The best thing to do is just drop some picture in I guess 🤪



🤷‍♂️





IMG_2519.webp



IMG_2520.webp



IMG_2521.webp



IMG_2522.webp



IMG_2523.webp



IMG_2524.webp



IMG_2525.webp



IMG_2526.webp
 
Sooooo, I went to Hull to drop my KR frame off at Chads Emporium of the Strange and Wonderful and....



.....spotted a Vespa Douglas 125 Scoot - it was there for some fettling of the twisted and wonky bodywork 👀



Made from a Triumph Herald and VW Beetle panels :unsure:



The best thing to do is just drop some picture in I guess 🤪



🤷‍♂️





View attachment 7134


View attachment 7135


View attachment 7136


View attachment 7137


View attachment 7138


View attachment 7139


View attachment 7140


View attachment 7141
I ...
 
Back
Top Bottom