Too good to be true, usually is

ibgarrow

Active member
Subscriber
Still looking at Ducati, despite running an S1000XR, I came across this
The vendor has offered to send the bike to me after I pay £4350 via PayPal and give me a week to check it over, promising that I can get my money back if it's not right.View attachment 11551
How reassuring!
 
Maybe I should have a wander through Edinburgh with a camera - take a few pics see what i can sell

- Lovely Georgian townhouse should be £1M plus yours for £10k mate just PayPal me and ill send you the keys honest guv.

theres some real chancers out there
 
How many bedrooms? Is it near the station so that I can commute?
Somehow the 'vendor' has got pictures of the bike inside a garage! That would worry me (unless it was originally theirs?)
All the surrounding bikes in the pictures have London VRMs, and the email IP trace comes back as in USA.
 
Back
Top Bottom