TT Replica for Sam

Derek

Elite Member
Subscriber
Pinched from another forum :

182941_10151691213466369_579362404_n.jpg


983911_10151693190681369_347238400_n.jpg


942405_10151696370546369_963685972_n.jpg


It rather sensibly, I think, uses an injected engine with USD forks and modern brakes.
 
I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR DEREK, I have just finished a large contract at the weekend, now building a CNC plasma cutter "THEN" I will finish the Street scrambler "THEN" the TT is next. Oh and will be building a 100ltr pilot plant inbetween there at sometime just to quench the thirst. :D

Is that one of Jim Blomley's bikes Two wheel classics?
 
I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR DEREK, I have just finished a large contract at the weekend, now building a CNC plasma cutter "THEN" I will finish the Street scrambler "THEN" the TT is next. Oh and will be building a 100ltr pilot plant inbetween there at sometime just to quench the thirst. :D

Is that one of Jim Blomley's bikes Two wheel classics?
I only put it up because I thought you'd be interested, not to berate you for not getting on with yours. ;)
I found it on the Paso forum. It was put together by a guy called Rich Llewellin and posted by a friend of his from Taunton. So not a Jim Blomley bike.
 
Back
Top Bottom