Weemonster
New member
I have a 996 which was supplied new to a bloke in Doncaster by Cusworths . It has a service history including the pdi paperwork from Moto Cinelli.
Thing is it has US spec clocks. Just mph on the speedo and the temp gauge is in Farenheit. Thing is tho that the rev counter says Ducati corse. From comparing it to an Americans friends one his says Ducati racing
There is no mention in the history of a clock change and all the mileages in the servicebook and on the old MOTs tally up.
How could I tell apart from the clocks if it was a US spec bike?
I know that US monsters have smog canisters which means they have different side panels.
Any pointers on where to look would be appreciated.
Is this just a case of Ducati using whatever they could get credit for? I know that's the case with earlier Monsters.
Thing is it has US spec clocks. Just mph on the speedo and the temp gauge is in Farenheit. Thing is tho that the rev counter says Ducati corse. From comparing it to an Americans friends one his says Ducati racing
There is no mention in the history of a clock change and all the mileages in the servicebook and on the old MOTs tally up.
How could I tell apart from the clocks if it was a US spec bike?
I know that US monsters have smog canisters which means they have different side panels.
Any pointers on where to look would be appreciated.
Is this just a case of Ducati using whatever they could get credit for? I know that's the case with earlier Monsters.
Last edited: