Bajaj Auto - the fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer in the world - is reported to have acquired the naming rights to iconic marque Vincent Motorcycles
I think it would be interesting if they start producing an updated yet still retro version of that.
Disc brakes and the gear lever on the other side but pretty much leave everything else alone.
I imagine they’d have to do something with the straight through pipes though.
I think it would be interesting if they start producing an updated yet still retro version of that.
Disc brakes and the gear lever on the other side but pretty much leave everything else alone.
I imagine they’d have to do something with the straight through pipes though.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.