What can you recommend watching?

The Boys has to be one of the most degenerate shows on right now. Woke and disturbing, yet somehow entertaining.
Homelander is rapidly becoming one of the more sympathetic characters on the show.

Homelander is rapidly becoming one of the more sympathetic characters on the show.
Dunno about that, some of the shit they show is plain vile and Homelander has to be one of the best Super Villain characters. I can tolerate watching some sick stuff but this...a Prime show? Am I sliding right, maturing (please no) or what?

Dunno about that, some of the shit they show is plain vile and Homelander has to be one of the best Super Villain characters. I can tolerate watching some sick stuff but this...a Prime show? Am I sliding right, maturing (please no) or what?
smiling-homelander.gif

I have a tolerance for 'sick' but wokery & virtue signalling are on a very, very short leash.
The Boys has tugged hard on that leash a few times. I think I only persevere because I just want to see what Homelander does next.

It's just finished on channel 4 so should be on there for another 7 days on catchup

Guy Martins Lost WW2 Bomber

Tried the Bikeriders, couldn’t manage more than 10 minutes. You’ve got the girl from Killing Eve trying to do an American accent, badly, but looking Oscar worthy compared to Tom Hardy’s attempt, which is so bad I had to check it wasn’t a comedy and I’d missed the point. Awful, like a shitier version of Greece.

Last edited:
Back