What have you done on your bike today?

Pair MetzellerM9RR nigh on £340
My tyre bloke fitted my Bridgestone BT-023 for £230 on 900ie, i must say those tyres are are brilliant. Been using my tyre bloke for over 20 years. Ride your bike there go for a walk for 20 minutes and job done. I have Pirelli Rosso 3s on my 996 and to be honest i don't get on with them, no where near as good as the BT-023s. :)

Never taken to Metzeller, had them on my RRX Blade back in the day, chucked them, got Dunlop RR's.
Since then, Blackbird, Gixer Thou, Beemer K1200 have been Bridgestone. The Trumpets were Angel GT's. Both the Muts started on Scorpions then Bridgestones.
The KTM will be on Bridgestones A or AT 41's.
Guess I'm a Battlax fanboy.

I will never get Metzeler, i think it has something to do with old memories back in the day when they where shit, Bridgestone for me every time. (y)

Don’t have my size in M7 or I’d have them - £312 M9’s for (200/55/17 & 120/70/16) and I’d have to add fitting as I’m not fitting myself 😛.

Last edited:
I won't - the Pirelli's are nearly done in just over 2000 miles - the rear has done 1200 with a plug in, but that's over winter when they don't get much hammer.

According to Bridgestone the S23s get 8% better mileage...and we know that must be true because it came from teh manufacturer 🤣
I've had the s22s on the SDR brilliant tyres for about 2500 kms 😆

Should last the trip then 🙂
IMO if you want great grip and at least 8K miles on one set then get Bridgestone BT-023, I GOT 9k on my rear on the 900ie and was due a new one with loads of meat on the front. The best tyres i've ever had with plenty of grip and loads of confidence in the corners. :)

Back