What music are you listening to on your playlist?

vic

Today i be mostly listening to... Queens of the Stone Age,Editors,Interpol & The White Stripes....

foxy

The Fray - How To Save a Life

(OMG ......... how sad was that scene in 'Grays' when Izzy's boyfriend Dan died :cry: :cry: :cry: )

foxy

ohh really :confused: - you mean it's not real :eek: :eek: you've gone and spoiled it all for me now Al :moon: :p :D

drewV2

Subscriber
My god this is like a foreign language, Arman Iman, bees bolloks, hounds of love, stomachs gurgling, Armin van Burren. what does it all, mean how do you know what anybody is talking about, who are they, what are they ???

bigchunk

My two most recent additions to my collection are Rihanna (good girl gone bad) and The Fray (how to save a life) :cool:

PaulV

...the glug glug glug of wine pouring :D :D and Mark Ronson, Versions....... takes on some older and not so old songs done slightly differently...Anyone want to copy the cd give us a shout... Edinburgh area ....

The GOAT

Administrator
Staff member
Listening to something you think is brilliant? Been introduced to something you wish to share with others, post it below.

Loz

Awaiting a forum upgrade ...
Subscriber
Dear Mr The Goat
You may want to limit me in this thread to one post per day. Otherwise ... when I get my listening groove on ... well, you know.

Robarano

2 time 'Bike of the Month' winner.
Subscriber
Caught this on the radio today. It reminds me of a car I bought years ago and drove back from Scotland with this on the radio. 🎧 Strange what memories a tune can resurrect. 🎼

Gimlet

Elite Member
Subscriber
I've developed a Joan Baez fixation.
Never been a Dylan fan or rated his songs but something miraculous happened when she sang them. There's no one among the squawkers, warblers and yodelers in pop today who can hold a candle to her voice.

Shame she was before my time but maybe it's just as well. If I'd been a teenager in 1965 I'd never have got over it.
1603285395848.png

Loz

Awaiting a forum upgrade ...
Subscriber
I never "got" Baez.

I know I should have, she's a quality writer and performer but ... somehow leaves me cold. I cannot account for that.

Laura Nyro, on the other hand ... yes. Like.

Gimlet

Elite Member
Subscriber
I've had this on a loop for 3 days. I love GOATs, 🐐 me. :) I'm a Capricorn too. (y)

This is very concerning. First Culture Club and now Musicals. It'll be Judy Garland next. And you've bought a GS. 🤩

Have you noticed your house filling up with scented candles and scatter cushions? Have you started eating tofu and voting Liberal Democrat....?😲
Are you making your own curtains..?

Robarano

2 time 'Bike of the Month' winner.
Subscriber
This is very concerning. First Culture Club and now Musicals. It'll be Judy Garland next. And you've bought a GS. 🤩

Have you noticed your house filling up with scented candles and scatter cushions? Have you started eating tofu and voting Liberal Democrat....?😲
Are you making your own curtains..?

All of those. Should I be concerned? :oops: