What the feck have you done today?

What fone and how much drugs? Asking for a friend obviously 👀
AD8226A7-01CB-4410-B876-55CB642B5E1B.jpeg

She won’t stop til you’ve got fuck all but the pants on your arse and she will have you labelled the Peter sutcliffe of Southampton.
I can give you a number for an ex colleague of mine that can make her disappear if you like with a pair of concrete wellies
Mate, she is in so much debt it would make your eye's water she was bleeding me dry, the best thing out of this is not having her asking for money every other fucking day so finacialy i am so much better off, she is fucked when it comes to money, she has barrowed money from pretty much every money lender, we were getting phone calls and letters from collection agencies she even pawned the wedding ring i gave her with out telling me for ages, she will never get a mortgage or anything else for that matter, her credit rating would be in the fucking minus so when it comes to her personal situation she is fucked, so there be the main problem she will try to fuck me over for money, the main word being try, the only thing that bothers me is my bikes but i am looking into that quick sharpish before i start the divorce.

Mate, she is in so much debt it would make your eye's water she was bleeding me dry, the best thing out of this is not having her asking for money every other fucking day so finacialy i am so much better off, she is fucked when it comes to money, she has barrowed money from pretty much every money lender, we were getting phone calls and letters from collection agencies she even pawned the wedding ring i gave her with out telling me for ages, she will never get a mortgage or anything else for that matter, her credit rating would be in the fucking minus so when it comes to her personal situation she is fucked, so there be the main problem she will try to fuck me over for money, the main word being try, the only thing that bothers me is my bikes but i am looking into that quick sharpish before i start the divorce.
Do you have to pay any legal fees if she wins?
Will she want custody of the pony tail or are
You gonna fight for that? 😂

That’s what you should have said a while back
It just wasn't worth it, it's such a pethetic charge it's not even her that's pressing charges it's the CPS, man the amount of people including solicitors and the police that have laughed at this is unbelievable, there is a photo of the bruise and the old bill showed me it and you can just about make it out, it's just a stupid jumped up charge it just about sums up this fucking country!!

The way my soon to be X has treated me i think Big Bubba sounds fucking great!!:ROFLMAO:
lolz Wayne, you'll do just fine, in the cell with randy Ron, he'll ask if you wanna be the man of the lady? You'll say to him the man obviously!
Ron will retort, thats fine now come and suck mammy's cock! :ROFLMAO:

There is some weird stuff going on. I was driving through town about 7.30...and a young woman about 20...very attractive, was walking along with a top on that split completely down the middle, I mean as she walked you could see her tits. She didn't look intoxicated at all...didn't look like she was purposely showing off,

Weird. Nice, but weird.

Yesterday after a blast out, I was riding back into town, and there was a car in the middle of the road with hazards on. As I slowly past, there was a man lying in the road and another man crouching next to him. I pulled over and went back to see if I could help. Turned out it was a man of about 25 with learning difficulties, and that he had done that twice before that day. Me and the other guy tried to get him to move...I asked him if he wanted to come over and sit on my bike to try and get him off the road (maybe if it was Italian exotica he might have done :p ) He wasn't hurt - another car that pulled up was a woman who works in mental health so she kind of took over from then.
Poor fella. Three people asked me if I was ok...I said I haven't hit him (I had just overtook about 15 cars in one hit a few hundred metres before) so they must've thought I'd hit him.

Weird and not nice, especially for him.

If you should need to liquidate at short notice I know a man who may be able to give you £0.50p on the £1.... 👀 :unsure:
1626986758151.png

Back