What has happened to our beloved @Dirty Leeds .... not seen for nearly a month?
I`ll send him a Whats App and let you know if he replies.What has happened to our beloved @Dirty Leeds .... not seen for nearly a month?
Great... that'll save his back door...Carl has just replied , he`s fine and will be posting again soon.
Why is Leeds Castle on everyone's mind?I was thinking that yesterday.![]()
Neither is New Leeds, but that wasn't the questionLeeds Castle aint!
Dunno.Why is Leeds Castle on everyone's mind?
Great Dogging spot....Why is Leeds Castle on everyone's mind?
Hiya I’m good mate crikey I bet it is as I don’t think I been on since Spain a few things happened but nothing horrendous thanks for asking I was thinking of you the other day as I was in Iver… I wasn’t in a gentleman called iver I was in the place near Heathrow.What has happened to our beloved @Dirty Leeds .... not seen for nearly a month?
Thank you DavidCarl has just replied , he`s fine and will be posting again soon.
Good to see you’re ok Kipper. I’m only 20 miles from Iver.Hiya I’m good mate crikey I bet it is as I don’t think I been on since Spain a few things happened but nothing horrendous thanks for asking I was thinking of you the other day as I was in Iver… I wasn’t in a gentleman called iver I was in the place near Heathrow.