Wildbad Weekend 28-30 July ‘23

West Cork Paul

Man in a Shed
Subscriber
Many of you watch the Richy Vida videos of him and his mates touring various places around the globe. Well he also holds a little bike festival every year called the Wildbad Weekend.


It’s centrally located (for the majority of you but not for me 😕) and isn’t that expensive (mainly coz you’ll be slumming it and camping) so it strikes me it would be a good place for as many forum members to get together as possible and actually meet each other face to face 👍. I’m sure that in real life people are actually OK and not the persona they appear to be online (well most anyway, I’m sure there will be some exceptions 🤣).

I’ve booked
31B8185A-5E49-47EB-9B83-89311EA1F527.webp


and I know at least one other member has, along with some of his mates, but I’ll let him expose himself.

See you there 👍
 
Many of you watch the Richy Vida videos of him and his mates touring various places around the globe. Well he also holds a little bike festival every year called the Wildbad Weekend.


It’s centrally located (for the majority of you but not for me 😕) and isn’t that expensive (mainly coz you’ll be slumming it and camping) so it strikes me it would be a good place for as many forum members to get together as possible and actually meet each other face to face 👍. I’m sure that in real life people are actually OK and not the persona they appear to be online (well most anyway, I’m sure there will be some exceptions 🤣).

I’ve booked
View attachment 71739

and I know at least one other member has, along with some of his mates, but I’ll let him expose himself.

See you there 👍
Where the fuck is it, there is no location apart from

NOTTINGHAMSHIRE!!​

 
S
Many of you watch the Richy Vida videos of him and his mates touring various places around the globe. Well he also holds a little bike festival every year called the Wildbad Weekend.


It’s centrally located (for the majority of you but not for me 😕) and isn’t that expensive (mainly coz you’ll be slumming it and camping) so it strikes me it would be a good place for as many forum members to get together as possible and actually meet each other face to face 👍. I’m sure that in real life people are actually OK and not the persona they appear to be online (well most anyway, I’m sure there will be some exceptions 🤣).

I’ve booked
View attachment 71739

and I know at least one other member has, along with some of his mates, but I’ll let him expose himself.

See you there 👍
Surely no tent for you, 5 star spa hotel yes? 😇😎
 
That is what i thought at the time but thought i would make a fucking point of being an asshole!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO:
At least we are the same in real life, I hope the rest of them aren't woolly woofters :oops:
 
It just means you’ll have to go further afield than Loomies.

I wish. Sadly, no, I’m going to go camp too.

Now talking of camp, where’s @JAT he loves Richy
I've been up that way a couple of times in the past i just can't remember why??
I remember one time going up the M1 and i was riding up at an angle leaning left against the wind, i was on my 650 Bandit.:)
 
Just bought a tent. :) After this weekend, it's straight off to Belgium, France, Spain & Portugal. So I may camp a few times on route. ⛺

610JRSDLDkL._AC_SL1498_.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom