Yellow 1098 Bradford

The rider is called Gary or Graham or Michael or David or Pete or something, came on one Pete's / DL rides to the lakes last year. Assuming its the same guy, I've seen it a round a few times now, rider wears a yellow jacket.





No accounting for taste........:D

Agreed!
 
That the best you got mate..;)


Thought of another one.........


JCB

Funny you should that, here's my old CBR600FJ that i had around '94

It was painted in JCB yellow by a lad who worked for a plant hire company :D

note please: I modified the exhaust link pipe and made new silencer hanger to look like high level cans on the 888's. also note the white wheels :D


n541223826_468503_8778.jpg
 
Funny you should that, here's my old CBR600FJ that i had around '94

It was painted in JCB yellow by a lad who worked for a plant hire company :D

note please: I modified the exhaust link pipe and made new silencer hanger to look like high level cans on the 888's. also note the white wheels :D


[qimg]http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v231/201/25/541223826/n541223826_468503_8778.jpg[/qimg]

Good to see you go the yellow out yer system mate :thumbs:
 
Sorry mate, as you said nearly right...


What I wanted to put was diaorr..... hang on, diaher.... no still not right..... :idea: sh1t!
 
Back
Top Bottom