Maximus Thunder New member Mar 14, 2008 #1 Spotted at 6:10pm on Wetherby Road near the Kestrel. Might have been an SP or something (it had white number board and a single seat).:thumbs:
Spotted at 6:10pm on Wetherby Road near the Kestrel. Might have been an SP or something (it had white number board and a single seat).:thumbs:
Maximus Thunder New member Mar 17, 2008 #3 Are you serious?!! I've actually spotted someone from DUN.
rockjock620 New member Mar 17, 2008 #4 Probably, but you still don't get a prize! Dougie lives up near me on Hookstone Drive and commutes (occasionally) to work in York.
Probably, but you still don't get a prize! Dougie lives up near me on Hookstone Drive and commutes (occasionally) to work in York.
Dougie748 New member Mar 20, 2008 #5 Aye Probably me... 748SPS in the right colur Back on the bike after the winter lay-off...It's good to have a break because it reminds you how fast these things are... Dougie
Aye Probably me... 748SPS in the right colur Back on the bike after the winter lay-off...It's good to have a break because it reminds you how fast these things are... Dougie
Maximus Thunder New member Mar 20, 2008 #6 Then at last I have spotted someone from DUN its confirmed! Now all that's left is for me to be spotted.
Then at last I have spotted someone from DUN its confirmed! Now all that's left is for me to be spotted.
Dougie748 New member Mar 20, 2008 #7 Spotted Based on your picture gallery you shouuld be easy to spot In fact I'm fairly sure I've seen you about town so there you go. Dougie
Spotted Based on your picture gallery you shouuld be easy to spot In fact I'm fairly sure I've seen you about town so there you go. Dougie