Your Ideal (or fantasy ✨) Homes 🏡

Exige

2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner
Subscriber
Any cool pads where you would like to reside 😎

34233090-BCA5-4C66-B0F6-1F94BA1050D5.jpeg

Do they come with service staff?

Who wants to live anywhere that takes all your time to maintain and upkeep? Unless that's your thing.

IMG_1097.JPG

Perfect, if it comes with a helicopter.
1st thing I'd do (after installing a helipad) is find the entrance to the temples inside.
And I would be *gutted* if, exploring the lower labyrinths, I didn't discover some Lovecraftian, prehistoric monstrosities in their subterranean realm. Total waste of money.

Perfect, if it comes with a helicopter.
1st thing I'd do (after installing a helipad) is find the entrance to the temples inside.
If it came with a helicopter how would you get to the helicopter to be able to fly in 🤷‍♂️

And I would be *gutted* if, exploring the lower labyrinths, I didn't discover some Lovecraftian, prehistoric monstrosities in their subterranean realm. Total waste of money.
You are like a helicopter 🚁 :where they batter the fuck out of mother nature to fly, you batter the fuck out of logic but can't fly :unsure: Mmmm, so not at all like a helicopter as it happens..... carry on 🤷‍♂️

But it comes 'with' the helicopter, you can clearly see it in the picture - you would need 2 helicopters (and two helipads) :unsure:
Or just get dropped off by a chopper taxi when you close the deal and move in. I guess copter lessons would be good too. I'm definitely not fit enough to go up and down whatever stairs/ramp system they have. There must be lifts too. If not, that will be an early project.

Back