Your Ideal (or fantasy ✨) Homes 🏡

Shut it @Robahippopotimus, just cause I only ride 3 times a week on average as apposed to his none in the last 10 years and your 2 trips a year 🤪
@Robarano.gif

One would never have to leave. Sucks it's in AZ. Hot AF. On the plus, warm winters and great night skies. If one could afford it, I'm sure supporting staff would also not be an issue.
I wonder if the property has a small nuclear reactor, there are AC units everywhere, must cost more than a small African to run! :oops:
Edit what an eejit, that should be small African nation! 🤷‍♂️ 🤪

Last edited:
One would never have to leave. Sucks it's in AZ. Hot AF. On the plus, warm winters and great night skies. If one could afford it, I'm sure supporting staff would also not be an issue.

I remembers ex wifes number two, number two son in Mesa. You come out of an store that's chilly as feck, go through the doors to the car park and bosh, 105 degrees hits you. It almost sucks all of the moisture out of the atmosphere and the goes into your lungs to rob it from there too

Last edited:
I remembers ex wifes number two's, number two son in Mesa. You come out of an store that's chilly as feck, go through the doors to the car park and bosh, 105 degrees hits you. It almost sucks all of the moisture out of the atmosphere and the goes into your lungs to rob it from thier too
Hahaha Noobs, you are scatman and I claim my £5 🤪

One interesting fact about AZ is that there are no urinals, because when you have a piss, it's that hot and dry it's evaporated before it's hit the floor.

A great place for old giffers to retire, apparently.

Last edited:
Back