Welcome all DUN Members

Club (SDC) and DuN are two different things buddy, same members though.
good to see you on here Nathan, hows life treating you? hope all is well. Stay safe
Maybe thats the outsider looking in... seeing it as all the same with the sniping here n there and politics thrown in... where you the other folks know the full story... This were come you in correct us who know nothing...

Hi folks, thanks to the admin on here for absorbing the DuN forum and incorporating into this community. I used to be heavily involved with the Ducati community in Scotland but family took over and i had to take a step back a few years ago.
Nice to meet everyone>
(y)
Welcome Robbie.

Attachments

• 20201127_204245.jpg
    20201127_204245.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 183
Superb

Well what about this angle with a photo if the wife thrown in.
You wouldn't pull that unless you were on the Bayliss and she would only pose with the MV as it makes her look better, without the MV there I bet she looks like Nora Batty 🤪

You won’t believe this but some of the Herberts on here don’t even own a bloody Ducati...
Oi I resemble that remark

Ps while he’s not looking can someone scrub the SVeloce thread ?

Perhaps that's why this forum feels different? Although we clearly have a Ducati direction and long may that continue, we genuinely want to be a place where bike riders, owners, pillions and those with an interest in bikes, can join in and chill out?

Hi folks, thanks to the admin on here for absorbing the DuN forum and incorporating into this community. I used to be heavily involved with the Ducati community in Scotland but family took over and i had to take a step back a few years ago.
Nice to meet everyone>
(y)
Hi Robbie, good to see you've joined us on here (y)

Hello Friends, old and new and Thanks Ducati Community for the integration!

Great to see that the DuN content has not been lost as there is so much experience in there to be sifted, as well as more than a few laughs.

Good Shop item logo BTW for Ducatistas - DuN also used Spreadshirt to supply so might those old accounts also link over here or not?

Life, home alterations and trash (work) have hampered my Ducati ambitions but slow rebuild of my 944ss is on going, however I have had to shelve my Hypermotard Engine project as I dare not risk any more funds at this time.

Cheers and Mine's a wee dram of Talisker :D

Back