miloVanMultistrada
Webmonkey
I received this request via email, from a company that specialise in accident reconstruction:
If you have a 2012 Panigale and would like to help, please contact Dusty directly.
Hi the name is Dusty,
I am over on the UK GSer's forum. one of the forum member has directed me to your site to see if I can find someone that has a Ducati 2012 1199 Panigale motorcycle to assist with a reconstruction for an accident that occurred in the Yorkshire area. I wonder if you (admin) could post a thread to see if anyone would be prepared to assist. Obviously there will be some beer tokens involved. not sure of dates yet but it will be in the next few weeks.
My contact details are 01347 848488, my website is www.spectre-solutions.co.uk its basically to reconstruct ABS braking but ~I can pass on more details as required.
thanks again
Dusty
If you have a 2012 Panigale and would like to help, please contact Dusty directly.