900 ss

john b

New member
Here's a pic of my new (latest) 900ss, aquired it from Pete, I put a set of yoshimura cans on it , had termi's on all my ducatis so fancied something different, I've opened up the airbox and fitted a piper cross filter, I've left the carbs alone and it's running we'll really enjoying it!
 
Glad it's going well. My latest one will be ready soon. Wait till you see the cans on that one........ ooo errr missus.....
 
Yeah it's opposite trossachs hotel, had only planned on a wee run to carbeth after fitting cans and heated grips but got carried away! Feels good to be back on a 900ss missed that big lump of torque! Still waiting on pictures of these exhausts Pete?
 
They miss the shock by having a bloody big kink in them - see first pic..... :) and the third pic :)

I'm going to get on with machining the end caps this week, I have a billet of ally crying out for attention................

They are for my next one, I'm going to ride the current one for now. Fact, I need a frame............what ya got anyone?
 
Back
Top Bottom