90th Anniversary

Millychristie

New member
After a failed attempt to get my hands on the 90th Anniversary 1299, I couldn't believe my luck when I came across one at the Grampian Motorcycle Convention.....Was delighted that the owner allowed me to sit on it...Really made my day...Thank you Sir if your on here (has a Super Leggerara and a Panigale R as well)...maybe some of you know the gentleman in question x
 
Looks great my deposit paid soon as I saw it in mcn, but as yet no date given. Sadly do not think I will be running it this year but there is always next year. As for chap you mention do not know, do you think he would let me have a go ?:lol2:
 
By the sound of him, he was local to the North East....Proper, PROPER Ducati fanatic. He was at the unveiling during World Ducati Week, and lifted the phone as soon as he saw it....One of the most stunning bikes I've seen...I was both Green with Envy, but so happy he allowed me to sit on it....Looking at buying a plain 1299 now, and replicating it. Won't have the plate on it, but by the time I'm finished, it will be difficult to tell....Can do it within the budget I had allowed for buying the original
 
Back
Top Bottom