a good wee film

.................but who'd want to go to Southport? then the endless arguments over the music choice.............. nah, it'll never work
 
Looking at the roads on that video makes me glad I live in Scotland.

And I saved money on the iMac and headphones

although I did have go for the glass of Jura after all.
 
I normally really enojy this sort of video but I couldn't watch more than about 30 seconds of it as the music completely overwhelms the whole thing. Very good quality footage though.

I like that sort of music, but it just didn't work for me at all. Why not just leave it with the bike sounds? :(
 
I very seldom watch any of these Youtube clips because the music bugs me so much and this one was no exception. Why do they always have to spoil them with crap music? They should just leave it off. If I want music I can put my own, that I like, on in the background.
 
Back
Top Bottom