Anyone up for a brew at Devil's ?

dseered

New member
If it snows I won't be there, if it carries on freezing like it is at the moment I won't be there, if It rains, I won't be there, however on the off chance it is bright, sunny and warm I'm going to Devil's Bridge for my dinner 2moro, will aim for 1 PM !
 
You have exactly zero chance - seen the forecast?

You cannot be serious man! Your balls are on the line! Chalk will fly up! (said in a loud American, @@@@ed off tennis brat sort of way).

It may even be a worse idea than staying in and watching the four wheel roundie roundies fromthe middle east, yawn!

See you NEXT Sunday.
 
I know the chances are slim, its only 15 miles for me though ! Trying to avoid the F1 crew, have had my bike fix on Motors TV today with the AMA !
 
Don't get MM yet but f1 is a little better than nowt. Just out of interest let me know what the weather is like at your place. Yesterday I cancelled our mountain bikie ride scheduled for today, still didn't stop three silly buggers turning up at the shop at 8 0'clock..... and phoning me to ask what was going on. I was still in f**8ing bed FFS!

Smug grin now as the snow is swirling round the doorstep. Let's hope for better weather next week!
 
Its great, not sure the dog will agree though, she is going to get snow clinkers !

p10100049jc.jpg
 
I take it that you are not out then, unless you have some good tyres and pop out stabilisers !!!!

Like the bike pics.;)
 
Brill.... I reckon I'd get clinkers in that too! Not so much here, but it has been snowing lightly all day. Been vegging in front of the box, I'm afraid.
 
Back
Top Bottom