Not seen that before, i see it's an Isle of Man brew, what's it like?Not sure I’ll make it
View attachment 5371
Not seen that before, i see it's an Isle of Man brew, what's it like?Not sure I’ll make it
View attachment 5371
Special Brew was always a favourite first drink to get you going, but it did taste like a gloopy ashtray - I often wonder why alcopops got popularCarlsberg Special Brew. When I was young about 10, you have to remember this was 1973, it was in a gold shiney tin and all the adults in the park were drinking it so it must be cool yeah? After a few gulps, I realised what liquid fag ash must taste like and have never had any since
Alcopops, i remember getting steaming on Two Dogs, the next day the most disappointing thing was i was still alive, the hangover was like nothing i had experienced beforeSpecial Brew was always a favourite first drink to get you going, but it did taste like a gloopy ashtray - I often wonder why alcopops got popular![]()
You want to try blue WKD and E'sAlcopops, i remember getting steaming on Two Dogs, the next day the most disappointing thing was i was still alive, the hangover was like nothing i had experienced before![]()
![]()
The larger is good not tried the others yet I’ll let you knowNot seen that before, i see it's an Isle of Man brew, what's it like?
Hurry upThe larger is good not tried the others yet I’ll let you know
You want to try blue WKD and E's![]()
Never drank non-alcoholic beer so i wouldn't know, the wife next week is starting some antibiotics that don't react well with alcohol and is thinking of trying non-alcoholic drinks for the duration, if she comes up with something i'll let you knowCan anyone suggest a good non-alcoholic beer, if there is such a thing. I am asking because my medication does not allow me to drink alcohol. I have been drinking Beck's and for wine Young's Chardonnay which is not bad for non - alcoholic.
Try Nanny State by Brewdog. It’s ok. Available in Sainsbury’s.Can anyone suggest a good non-alcoholic beer, if there is such a thing. I am asking because my medication does not allow me to drink alcohol. I have been drinking Beck's and for wine Young's Chardonnay which is not bad for non - alcoholic.
Yes, nanny state is pretty good for non-alcoholic beer (less than 0.5%)Try Nanny State by Brewdog. It’s ok. Available in Sainsbury’s.
Right just had my first mouthful of Tactical Nuclear Penguin afterburner juice and fuck me that's nuts, it's like drinking cough mixture with a hint of chocolate and a fucking whisky hit, not as bad as i thought it would be![]()
.
![]()
I'm still here and watching Shaun of the Dead suckling from the teat of GuinnessWayne has gone quiet.![]()
![]()
![]()
Good isn’t it !Right just had my first mouthful of Tactical Nuclear Penguin afterburner juice and fuck me that's nuts, it's like drinking cough mixture with a hint of chocolate and a fucking whisky hit, not as bad as i thought it would be![]()
.
View attachment 5418
Overpriced nonsense for those with too much money to waste on overpriced tasteless nonsense.Went to Lidl today for the first time in over a year - needed some milk so popped in as I was passing.
remembers this that they do, it’s only £1.09 per bottle and really quite yummy![]()
View attachment 13237
Overpriced nonsense for those with too much money to waste on overpriced tasteless nonsense.
![]()
Typical Brewdogger
Sorry Exige, didn’t mean to upset ya!
You really know nothing about a subject for onceYou've turned all southern softy hipster
Mines 7.3% and you’re drinking shandy out of a fire risk PE bottleSpooky ale none of that softy uk stuff
View attachment 29723