Bike Magazine Phone Number

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
I tried to take out a subscription and it went tits up.

I used PayPal and that declined card after card. PayPal claim to have fixed the problem, but trust has gone. I shall probably close my PayPal account as I cannot be doing with something that only works when it feels like it.

I want to check what Bike can see of my sub. If necessary, I will (and should of) just use a debit card.

I can't find a phone number for them to just check where I am with my subscription.
 
I tried to take out a subscription and it went tits up.

I used PayPal and that declined card after card. PayPal claim to have fixed the problem, but trust has gone. I shall probably close my PayPal account as I cannot be doing with something that only works when it feels like it.

I want to check what Bike can see of my sub. If necessary, I will (and should of) just use a debit card.

I can't find a phone number for them to just check where I am with my subscription.
Classic Perry...
Was it the real PayPal site or a phisher that wanted all of your credit cards?
 
1709669528003.webp
 
I tried to take out a subscription and it went tits up.

I used PayPal and that declined card after card. PayPal claim to have fixed the problem, but trust has gone. I shall probably close my PayPal account as I cannot be doing with something that only works when it feels like it.

I want to check what Bike can see of my sub. If necessary, I will (and should of) just use a debit card.

I can't find a phone number for them to just check where I am with my subscription.
Bike Magazine Subscription Enquires:

For enquiries or issues relating to magazine subscriptions:

bauer@subscription.co.uk
 
I tried to take out a subscription and it went tits up.

I used PayPal and that declined card after card. PayPal claim to have fixed the problem, but trust has gone. I shall probably close my PayPal account as I cannot be doing with something that only works when it feels like it.

I want to check what Bike can see of my sub. If necessary, I will (and should of) just use a debit card.

I can't find a phone number for them to just check where I am with my subscription.
Of course it went tits up Perry, we didn’t expect anything else from you, PayPal and EBay lost my business many years ago, they are at the same level of fraud as insurance companies 👍🤷🏻‍♂️
 
Bike Magazine Subscription Enquires:

For enquiries or issues relating to magazine subscriptions:

bauer@subscription.co.uk
A ray of light pierces through the piss-taking :)

Thanks, I will give it a go.

Although I put in a backup pay method that I know works, I got another message today that it is still failing. Only for Bike, that they seem to have a problem with. I'll still shut down the account though, as it is just toxic!
 
Back
Top Bottom