Black Monster (S4)

Hi Mafioso, tis my S4 at the NRIE. Have seen your bike a few times, very nice. Great way to beat the crap parking!
Cheers, Eddie.:)
 
Hi Eddie nice to kind of meet you :thumbs: , parking, total rip off, to me it should be free for staff :mad:, and I believe they brought the price down for visitors £5 per day, not sure, I wouldn't like to have a family member hospitalised for a long time and having to pay that price. I think I've seen your bike there before, very nice, that makes it 4 dukes so far, ST2 Doug,St4 Konrad,your S4+ my SS, we should ask for a Ducati parking bay only :rolleyes: . Anyway hope to catch up with you sometime, (Organise a wee RIE Duke run ) :beer:
 
I've not seen any of the others but will look out for them next time I'm there. Yeah parking can only get worse when they put Sick Kids on car park B!:eek:
 
, that makes it 4 dukes so far, ST2 Doug,St4 Konrad,your S4+ my SS, we should ask for a Ducati parking bay only :rolleyes: . Anyway hope to catch up with you sometime, (Organise a wee RIE Duke run ) :beer:

5.......when my backs @@@@ed and im visiting physio/out patients :(
 
5.......when my backs @@@@ed and im visiting physio/out patients :(

I went to pre-op consultation before an op on ma head on the bike, I asked the surgeon what the chances of me dieing during theatre were, he looked at my crash helmet on his desk and said i had less chance making it home, for some reason that still makes me laff :confused: must have not done frontal lobotomy quite right
 
Back
Top Bottom