jim@southwales
New member
not quite a world cup score .
last year decided to try a change after 14 ducati's .so purchased a BMW nine t racer s great looking retro bike .
well never gelled with her boxer 1200 engine = crap in the red all the time to get her going so.....
back to where I should be. gone is the Beemer and in two weeks time I will have a
Ducati S4R Monster with just 2000 miles and a full folder of her past life.
pictures to follow happy days

last year decided to try a change after 14 ducati's .so purchased a BMW nine t racer s great looking retro bike .
well never gelled with her boxer 1200 engine = crap in the red all the time to get her going so.....
back to where I should be. gone is the Beemer and in two weeks time I will have a
Ducati S4R Monster with just 2000 miles and a full folder of her past life.
pictures to follow happy days