R
R32
Just visiting
Only a short time after I got my new bike I damaged my front CF mudguard, just slowly rolling the bike a few inches, I heard a crunch, I'll never use a disk lock again....
Any way I tidied it up a bit, but it was quite obvious and I considered a new guard. But I found a local company that specialises in the repair of carbon fibre cycle frames.
They did a great repair for £50, considerably less than a new part. It now looks like new. Apparently they do structural parts too. They have repaired quite a few BST carbon wheels.......
Other than being a very satisfied customer I have no connection to these people.
Their details are...............................
CBT (Coalville LTD)
Unit 2 Moira Workshops. Furnace Lane. Moira. Derbyshire. DE12 6AT
01283 229327
www.carboncyclerepairs.co.uk
info@carboncyclerepairs.co.uk <info@carboncyclerepairs.co.uk>;
Any way I tidied it up a bit, but it was quite obvious and I considered a new guard. But I found a local company that specialises in the repair of carbon fibre cycle frames.
They did a great repair for £50, considerably less than a new part. It now looks like new. Apparently they do structural parts too. They have repaired quite a few BST carbon wheels.......
Other than being a very satisfied customer I have no connection to these people.
Their details are...............................
CBT (Coalville LTD)
Unit 2 Moira Workshops. Furnace Lane. Moira. Derbyshire. DE12 6AT
01283 229327
Carbon Cycle Repairs - CBT (Coalville) Ltd
We can service, repair or respray any make or model of bike it does not have to be carbon.
www.carboncyclerepairs.co.uk