N no1bloke New member Jan 28, 2012 #1 Still not got anything to ride yet - so if there is anyone out there that is well fixed, and wants to get involved, here is the sketch... Bloke.
Still not got anything to ride yet - so if there is anyone out there that is well fixed, and wants to get involved, here is the sketch... Bloke.
Mr C New member Jan 28, 2012 #2 I cant believe you have not got a ride yet, you were very good entertainment last season.
S samieb New member Jan 30, 2012 #3 Good Luck Mike, I'll keep checking my tickets. Hope you find a race seat though, it was good last year as Mr C has mentioned. :thumbs:
Good Luck Mike, I'll keep checking my tickets. Hope you find a race seat though, it was good last year as Mr C has mentioned. :thumbs: