chicks dig scars....

Lily

Pink Totty
sadly for me blokes don't and given my hand and shoulder status its not looking good!

over the past five years i have managed to:

Hands
break bone in my hand flipping a crosser
grind across tarmac wearing my little finger to the bone
dislocate thumb
have stitches in a gash across back of hand
rip tendons off ring finger
smash bones in knuckle
shred knuckles on metal cheese grater

current spate of injuries result from slightly irrate small furry pussies

add this onto the various broken and dislocated fingers and scars from childhood injuries and my hands are not looking too good these days.

Shoulder
3 x rhs broken collarbone
dislocated left shoulder
seperated left shoulder

i now have such restricted movement I struggle to get my bra undone most days :(

Does anyone else have a specific area of their body prone to injury?
 
Lily said:
Does anyone else have a specific area of their body prone to injury?

Yep - anywhere between my head and feet unfortunately.

In the past 4 ( :o ) accidents I've been unconcious twice, broken a rib and my right thumb (which is now buggered, sore all the time and has restricted movement).

Also during the last off, I managed to hurt my right knee a bit - just a graze at the time (that the medics decided to cut open my leathers to have a look at), but it's still sore from July 25th.

And my neck cracks a lot more too after that off.

Hey ho! Whatcha gonna do? I've had my wobble, but I'm not giving it up :D Got as far as selling my quad :( but now keeping the bikes.

Cheers!

Scott
 
Heh if we are talking about the full range of injuries then i should add plenty more to that...

unconscious
dislocated elbow
both knees now screwed
haemorrhaged hip joint
loads of skin removal

and that's just the last few years, you should have seen me when I was younger :D

I just seem to focus on hands and shoulders these days though :)
 
Lily said:
Heh if we are talking about the full range of injuries then i should add plenty more to that...

unconscious
dislocated elbow
both knees now screwed
haemorrhaged hip joint
loads of skin removal

and that's just the last few years, you should have seen me when I was younger :D

I just seem to focus on hands and shoulders these days though :)

And the b*tch is still alive, what does a man have to do to get rid of someone!!!! :eek: :D
 
Freak said:
Elvis isn't in your good books tonight is he? :(

We'd have him back! :D

Scott 25th July's not that long ago - I once knocked down a small child that ran across the road whilst on my mountain bike, had a dent in my leg almost the entire length of thigh for about 4 years :(
 
Linzi said:
We'd have him back! :D

Scott 25th July's not that long ago - I once knocked down a small child that ran across the road whilst on my mountain bike, had a dent in my leg almost the entire length of thigh for about 4 years :(

Glad to hear it's all sorted now Linz!

Where did you hide the kid? Or is that what all the gravel is for???
;)
 
Freak said:
And the b*tch is still alive, what does a man have to do to get rid of someone!!!! :eek: :D

:cough: £300 plain brown envelope no questions asked guv ;) :cough:

Remember the insurance :cough:
 
Scottch said:
Glad to hear it's all sorted now Linz!

Where did you hide the kid? Or is that what all the gravel is for???
;)

Unfortunately child came off a lot better than me - just knocked to the ground - whilst I exited over the bars and landed some distance away in a tree / nettles.
Gravel is on standby for when I tire of the grumpy old git upstairs morphing into Scrooge over Christmas
:eek:
 
Linzi said:
Unfortunately child came off a lot better than me - just knocked to the ground - whilst I exited over the bars and landed some distance away in a tree / nettles.
Gravel is on standby for when I tire of the grumpy old git upstairs morphing into Scrooge over Christmas
:eek:

Did someone mention my name, bah humbug....
 
Linz, you could leave now he wouldn't notice.... well not until he wanted food/drink :D

But that would obviously obviously be wrong!! you hear me!!!

Humbug #2
 
Freak said:
Linz, you could leave now he wouldn't notice.... well not until he wanted food/drink :D

But that would obviously obviously be wrong!! you hear me!!!

Humbug #2


I always need food/drink how else can I design this website?? but she spends all night on that chuffin computer downstairs talking to my sad computer mates :D
 
Gizmo said:
I always need food/drink how else can I design this website?? but she spends all night on that chuffin computer downstairs talking to my sad computer mates :D

You calling Jon & Scott sad ?!? :p
 
Linzi said:
You calling Jon & Scott sad ?!? :p

Yeah, they only come on here in winter when nights are long and suffer from SAD syndrome :) :) In the summer they'll be out on their bikes
 
Probably, kebab is damn good though ! At least I am home. othwerzs beenb ouyt sincew luynch ands I rthe most drunk ?
 
Right Kebab is eaten, and by g0d it was a good one, you wouldn't believe how much concentration this s taking , ot enugh salad though !

Ahh Feck it !
 
Back to the original subject. I keep hurting my head. Happens more at weekends, and especially at Christmas but only seem to notice it in the morning when i wake up. Can't fathom out why?
 
Back
Top Bottom