Competition Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Retired member
  • Start date Start date
R

Retired member

Just visiting
Who has the worst car or van?

My nomination is myself. A 2 owner Citroen C1. 2011. 80,000 miles. Had two kids learn to drive in it. Every wheel trim kerbed. Bumper held on with zip ties. Uncomfortable, noisy and French.
I call it the Shitroen out of affection cos, secretly, I really like it.

Best that.

9E87483D-A3BE-4D21-A230-B8211773975B.webp
942691D3-C0D8-4C71-BC9D-5A96237F0B26.webp
78D99134-5BDF-4358-9C4C-963E2D95E975.webp
 
Library pic does not count. And only valid if it has the square steering wheel. 👍

I have picture of most stuff, but never felt like taking one of this for some reason. :unsure:

It was a "T" reg. If "T" reg ones had a square wheel, than it had one.
 
Oi, wait a cotton pickin' minute. Open it back up a monent.

Ahem.......I had a Austin Allegro estate in orange. (library pic) 😞

View attachment 1579

Right, now you can close it. :unsure:
That's quite bad (although looks in good nick) - anyway I think @Expat Jack says who HAS not who HAD. If it was who had, I had a Morris Marina estate that was a cast off of a company car from a place my dad used to work. It was shite, wouldn't even reach 70mph, but I was 18 what did I care. (Library pic as I've no photos of it, I didn't have a camera in those days :( - although this one looks in better condition than mine did)

Marina.webp
 
That's quite bad (although looks in good nick) - anyway I think @Expat Jack says who HAS not who HAD. If it was who had, I had a Morris Marina estate that was a cast off of a company car from a place my dad used to work. It was shite, wouldn't even reach 70mph, but I was 18 what did I care. (Library pic as I've no photos of it, I didn't have a camera in those days :( - although this one looks in better condition than mine did)

View attachment 1592

Granted. That is a shit box, alright. 👀
 
My older bro bought a mk4 zephyr off a mate for 60 nzd back in the day. Mate couldn't get it running right. Turned out the ht leads were mixed up and there was nothing wrong with it.
Apart from it being one of the ugliest and most badly designed cars ever to sport a Ford badge...
 
I
My older bro bought a mk4 zephyr off a mate for 60 nzd back in the day. Mate couldn't get it running right. Turned out the ht leads were mixed up and there was nothing wrong with it.
Apart from it being one of the ugliest and most badly designed cars ever to sport a Ford badge...
I know, let's increase the air flow to the radiator by placing the spare wheel in front of it...
 
Years ago I owned a Citroen BX19.
A gang of us went to Glastonbury in various vehicles with me and a mate in the Citroen.
A long story but my keys were nicked out of my tent and we went to the area where the New Age Travellers were to find someone to hot wire it.
We found a chap who said he’d help and when we took him to the car he said “are you sure this is your car coz if it was mine I wouldn’t admit to it!!”
He did the deed, refused any payment and we were off.
The sight of us trying to wrench open the locking petrol flap with a wheel brace when we stopped to fill up must have been amusing.
A very crap car.
 
2008 5 series estate, it’s actually earning me money now

it’s covered in scrapes and I leave it parked out the front of our house. Of course no one can park around here and it’s a bit tricky with a stone wall on the opposite side. But people are trustworthy , well there are cameras . As it’s never worth an insurance claim I’ve had 6 bottles of very good red and £200 cash for people that have scraped my bumpers. Needless to say I’ve never got them repaired

on the other side Martin was parking it out there last week and forgot about my fuck off tow hitch and reversed and dented a number plate on a taxi

to keep karma pleased I told him to leave a note - turned out the bloke had just moved in a couple doors down - said not to worry it was an aluminium one and he’d pushed the dent out 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom