Was sir in a hurry to sellIs it worth taking the time to place an add; you fookers probably already have one.
Any tentative interest in this? Painted from brand new; I have the letter from DM. View attachment 143780View attachment 143781View attachment 143782View attachment 143783View attachment 143784View attachment 143785View attachment 143786View attachment 143787View attachment 143788View attachment 143789View attachment 143790View attachment 143791
Steady on old chap, we all know you took 3.5 bags out in pie n mash out the other week.Was sir in a hurry to sell![]()
![]()
Thanks mate.Super clean mate, I truly wish I was still agile enough ride the gorgeous machine. Out of interest how many bags is sir expecting?
Hmmmm ... looks like one of those bikes yhst you will never get you money back on.. have you thought of taking a small loss and shipping it off shore and just giving it away? Maybe somewhere like new zealand.. for environmental reasons n stuff...Thanks mate.
Unsure at the moment on price; open to a fair offer I guess once the detail is known & the bike viewed.
I think the value has dropped a bit on these a little & its not perfect cosmetically. Mechanically excellent however.
It now has standard leavers & seat; the items in the pics have been sold.
I have the plastic tank so may sell the Corse separately; they seem to fetch a good price.
I’m the 2nd owner; had it years. Think its done around 14k miles.
You are the bestest!!!!! Will you be the father or my children? Seriously... I don't want them anymore....Its on its way Chiz![]()
Do you know where they areYou are the bestest!!!!! Will you be the father or my children? Seriously... I don't want them anymore....
Why? Do you want them?Do you know where they are![]()
All of them still knee high to a grasshopper and they’re in their 30’s.Advertise it at your top price but explaining that gets the ali tank. Then also mention a slightly lower price if it has the standard tank on?
You can throw in Chiz's kids too