Desmocedici, M6 North, Tebay.

dseered

New member
About 6 tonight, I had just put the damned camera away as I was at the side of the motorway on the A road, looked a bit like Freaks lid but couldn't be sure ?
 
LOL.... wasn't me fella, I was stuck in work all day then a pointless trip over to Demon Tweeks, just back from the garage after cleaning the KTM
 
Figures, if it was you I would have thought you would have done the A6 over Shap, he was poootling along though, first one I have seen or heard, nice noise !
 
I passed that way tonight at about 7pm ish.

Sore bum, sore arms, shattered after 430 miles with no wind protection!

I collected the new bike today!!

Ian

(NOT a Desmo though!;) )
 
I'm sorry, anyone who puts a Desmo on the motorway....


...quite frankly doesn't deserve one!!! :confused: :)
 
I'm sorry, anyone who puts a Desmo on the motorway....


...quite frankly doesn't deserve one!!! :confused: :)

Here here Ed, never a truer word spoken - the beast is there to be the master of the track... or Inverary - Arrochar road - whichever you prefer :D
 
...as an addendum to my last comment, anyone who sticks an accurate ephogy out of the side of their beautiful bike doesn't deserve one either!!!!!! ;) :p
 
Back
Top Bottom