Donington - 30th June

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
M

Mad Dash

Just visiting
It's been a bit quiet about the Desmosedici Track Day at Donington, the last thread got a bit heated with some members wanting others to "bin it" :mad: others talking about the butlers :rolleyes: and of course the usual comments about "wobbling about" ;)

So let's put all that behind us and move on in a more positive note, who's coming down to Donington on the 30th to have a wobble about.. me and the butler are booked up :rolleyes: Jeeves is a dab hand at cleaning those wheels you know, and he always has the Pims ready after a 6 minute 23 second lap trashing.



Who's IN ??????
 
Last edited:
Was this the event they were going to charge spectators....money....:eek:

No, they charge guests £100, but that includes breakfast, lunch, behind the scenes tours, race control, meeting designers and test riders and of course the chance to go round on the 2 seater with a Ducati Rider... not bad for £100 I think.

The riders get all the above, plus a full day on the FULL circuit, no noise limits and tution from California Superbike School...

... don't think it's too bad when the details are looked at to be honest.
 
Absolutely agree with "The Dash" - this is excellent value for what is on offer and I am taking Mathers with me to press the leathers and what not!

He may even ride for me if the damn weather deteriorates....
 
It's been a bit quiet about the Desmosedici Track Day at Donington, the last thread got a bit heated with some members wanting others to "bin it" :mad: others talking about the butlers :rolleyes: and of course the usual comments about "wobbling about" ;)

So let's put all that behind us and move on in a more positive note, who's coming down to Donington on the 30th to have a wobble about.. me and the butler are booked up :rolleyes: Jeeves is a dab hand at cleaning those wheels you know, and he always has the Pims ready after a 6 minute 23 second lap trashing.



Who's IN ??????

I'd love to be there but I'm persona non grata as I only have a 998. :D :D
 
It may interest some of those going to know that 30th June is Giancarlo Falappa's 46th birthday and I'm sure he'll still be there.
 
why :dunno:

I asked him that very question tonight.
Long drawn out story, but Mad Dash is correct & Ducati UK needs to look at their arrangements.
M.D. will no doubt tell all once he gets the Green Meanie bike back in its box.
He was screaming along nicely on it tonight at Knockhill. He was even dressed like the Green Hornet in his new matching leathers.
 
I had an issue with this, and I have to say Ducati UK responded to it in an absolutely fabulous way - Debbie I LOVE YOU and you know why - well, well above the call of duty. Ducati UK are superb and I eat humble pie and openly say so... well done guys. If you organise the event with the same care and understanding then we are in for an absolute hoot of a day. Again, Ducati UK you are absolute STARS. Scotty need to talk, call me Saturday.

Well done again DUK. It's the same with DG, we moan, we groan, we bitch (replace we for I :D) but when the chips are down the machine works.

Can we leave this now guys as it's sorted, well sorted.
 
I had an issue with this, and I have to say Ducati UK responded to it in an absolutely fabulous way - Debbie I LOVE YOU and you know why - well, well above the call of duty. Ducati UK are superb and I eat humble pie and openly say so... well done guys. If you organise the event with the same care and understanding then we are in for an absolute hoot of a day. Again, Ducati UK you are absolute STARS. Scotty need to talk, call me Saturday.

Well done again DUK. It's the same with DG, we moan, we groan, we bitch (replace we for I :D) but when the chips are down the machine works.

Can we leave this now guys as it's sorted, well sorted.

Glad it all worked out OK for You.
 
Back
Top Bottom