Dovi confirmed with Ducati motogp 2013

Cal lets rip at the ducati bosses in this weeks mcn!!! Hope dovis style matches the duke, but i doubt it. 1 win on the factory honda in what 2-3 yrs. Would put him as the best of the rest outside the aliens
 
Yes i agree Dovi is good but it has taken him how long to get to this level?? Cal is almost at that level in what two seasons !! I love Ducati but unless the factory can do abit more with the desmo Cal is going to be infront off Dovi alot and may be thats a good thing, depending on everyones point off view Ducati or a Brit rider doing well in moto gp, after all theres time in the future for Cal 2015/16 you never know where he could be, one things for sure Tec 3 is not slow and he's got the feel off that bike for sure "go on Cal stick it to em" :D
 
i like dovi, so i hope it goes well for him.....would like to have seen crutchlow, but sure he isnt ruled out for the future
 
i like dovi, so i hope it goes well for him.....would like to have seen crutchlow, but sure he isnt ruled out for the future

After the way he let rip today i wouldnt hold ma breath for him gettin on a factory duke anytime soon
 
Well I just hope that Dovi can ride it like he stole it. Very much in a similar way to how CS did between 2007 - 10. You can see that Hayden can push it, but then the bike drops off 'the cliff' and is f££ked leaving the rider in no mans land.

Anyway good luck Dovi.!.
 
May be a good thing for Cal.......That Ducatis is the death nell for so many riders

I reckon Ducati would be better off dumping MotoGp and getting back to WSB full time

When I see Checa and the likes riding their bikes I can relate to the bike cos it's something like the bikes that you can buy

On the other hand, the MotoGp bikes bear no resemblence to the real world

I reckon the link between racing and road bikes has been broken
 
Back
Top Bottom