Tobytyke
Member
I got an early morning phone call today from my mate Errol (its me) , “It’s not like him to call me at this time wonder what’s up” thinks me, the conversation went like this
In a gravelly voice
“Clive you know those stickers you did for my screen?”
“Yeah?”
“Well I’m gonna need some new ones”
“Wait scrap that, I’m gonna need a new screen”
hwell:
“Wait scrap that, I’m gonna need a new fairing”
“Wait scrap that I’m gonna need a new bike” :mad2:
Poor lad’s only calling from his hospital bed in York where he’s been since Friday afternoon
No real details of the accident only that witnesses have said he got taken out by a car on the wrong side of the road which then left the scene
He seems in good spirits considering & hasn’t lost any of his sense of humour but has numerous injuries, shoulder, sternum, ribs, spine, pelvis, limbs and what Errol described as “A fookin great bruise on his chin”. I hope you all join me in wishing him a speedy recovery, I’m gonna pop over in the next couple of days and take him some grapes.
Take care out there folks.
In a gravelly voice
“Clive you know those stickers you did for my screen?”
“Yeah?”
“Well I’m gonna need some new ones”
“Wait scrap that, I’m gonna need a new screen”
“Wait scrap that, I’m gonna need a new fairing”
“Wait scrap that I’m gonna need a new bike” :mad2:
Poor lad’s only calling from his hospital bed in York where he’s been since Friday afternoon
Take care out there folks.