Hi,
I’m thinking of purchasing a Ducati 900 1981 W reg believed to be a MHR I’m told he engine no should be 090980 and the chassis no should be 900565 this is from the registration plate
The bike is painted in black with gold piping and has been in storage for a lot of years so will need a full restoration
How do I tell if it’s genuine ?
What sort of value should it be bearing in mind will need restoring
Thank you for your help in advance
I’m thinking of purchasing a Ducati 900 1981 W reg believed to be a MHR I’m told he engine no should be 090980 and the chassis no should be 900565 this is from the registration plate
The bike is painted in black with gold piping and has been in storage for a lot of years so will need a full restoration
How do I tell if it’s genuine ?
What sort of value should it be bearing in mind will need restoring
Thank you for your help in advance