Ducati Coventry

duccout

Active member
Anyone here use Ducati Coventry? I normally get my spares from them, but I rang twice the other day and received a response that I can only describe as 'disinterested'; I was promised a call back but that never materialised.

I've gone elsewhere now, and will not be using Ducati Coventry again.
 
Never had any cause for not using them, always been ok, I do use DMC Moto in Preston now as that is where i bought my last bike & they have been excellent for spares & help with information when needed.
 
Maybe I was unlucky but when I tried to sort out some frame repairs a few years ago (they are the UK agents for Pierobon) I found them very difficult to deal with and totally disinterested in customer service.
I ended up wasting a lot of time and money - would never deal with them again.
 
Back
Top Bottom