Ducati Glasgow Does It Again...

Panic Alley

New member
Big well done and THANKS to Martin and Kerrie... After a less than pleasant year I am now totally chuffed to be back in the Ducati scene after buying a nice shiny Streetfighter. I really should have bought another Panigale to go with the forum name but hey ho :lol2: Bennets quoting £98 fully comp which doesn't seem too bad AT ALL... One advantage of being an old @@@@@@@ I suppose...
 
Thanks for the comments - didn't realise there were so many from around these parts :-)

Anyway, the name of the thread is Ducati Glasgow Does It Again... and they did. Yesterday I was heading back from Lossiemouth and said Streetfighter decided to have a puncture in Aberdeen. I nursed it to SHIRLAWS and the reception there was shocking. Not interested in helping, wouldn't consider a puncture repair (too busy), nor a new tyre. Their attitude was shocking and the worst bike shop I have EVER been in... and I've been in a few. I called DG and within minutes Kerrie / Blair and Martin had a local dealer pick up the bike and get the tyre repaired. DG had arranged for Ecosse Motorcycles in Aberdeen to help. Not only picking up the bike, but working on late (way past 6pm) to get me back on the road. Two great dealerships putting the customer first. Shirlaws - you need to wake up and smell the coffee, your attitude is shocking. I did of course tell them their attitude was shocking, it's no wonder they lost the Ducati franchise.
 
Back
Top Bottom