Ducati Museum Visit

cactus

New member
Looking for a bit of advice regarding visiting the Ducati museum in March. I notice on the Ducati museum website that entry is free for Desmo Owners Club members, however the current membership card shows 2016, does anyone know if this will be accepted ? seeing we are now into 2017.
 
Looking for a bit of advice regarding visiting the Ducati museum in March. I notice on the Ducati museum website that entry is free for Desmo Owners Club members, however the current membership card shows 2016, does anyone know if this will be accepted ? seeing we are now into 2017.

I can sort this for you one way or another but will need to wait till I get home and access to my PC tomorrow.
:thumbs:
 
you can book your factory tour by filling in the form (link below) before Jan 9th.
http://www.ducati.com/company/book_your_visit/index.do

if you book after 9th Jan you can do it following these links/instructions:-
http://www.ducati.com/ducati_museum/2017_visits.do

Regarding proof of your SDC 2017 membership, I will download your member id card and email it to you so that you can either email that to them or print it out and take a copy with you to show as proof of membership. Look out for this email from me, not sure when it will be though as am having a few issues logging into the DCO system at the moment.
:thumbs:
 
Thanks Robbie, very helpful as usual. Looking forward to the visit, although March clearly isn't the best time of year to go.
 
Back
Top Bottom