Ducati (Termi) Freindly MOT Station in Fife?

Weemonster

New member
Just had a shock Taylors in Kirkcaldy's phone has been disconnected and their premises appear abandoned.

So I need a new place to take my bike for its MOT any suggestions?
 
Mike the Bike was the Tester at Taylors
he is now at the back of the old picture house bingo on St Clair st Kdy rear of Rumblers (but not in that gate)
Access from Mille St
 
Not Mike the bike but Ian Paterson.dont do bike mots in Kirkcaldy but this Saturday I will be doing them at motest Cupar just to keep my bike ticket going.Termis not a problem as long as there not marked not for road use/ track use only then they fail.If marked cover with tape.Eric who owned Taylors retired
 
Cool. Thanks Ian.
I took it to Motatest this morning.

Failed on rear brake light switch . If I can't fix it today I may see you on Saturday for the retest.
 
Back
Top Bottom