RacistINGEEERRRRRLLLLAAAAAANNNDD ?
RacistINGEEERRRRRLLLLAAAAAANNNDD ?
LeftyRacist
How old are you? In this day and age it's OK to be left handed.. are you a retired school teacher by chance?Lefty
How old are you? In this day and age it's OK to be left handed.. are you a retired school teacher by chance?
I'm offendedWoke too, explains a lot.![]()
I'm offended
My Tipperary school teacher said something about my aggression level being perfect for the sport![]()
Nah, looking forward to a game for onceAre you having a stroke?
Rugby?Nah, looking forward to a game for once![]()
That would be almost as dull as golf.Rugby?
When played by England... usually ...That would be almost as dull as golf.
Racist.When played by England... usually ...
All 'Blacks' innitRacist.
I have only seen amateur level football from the England squad so far , let’s hope they continue that trend tomorrow
I have only seen amateur level football from the England squad so far , let’s hope they continue that trend tomorrow![]()
Maybe watch the England/Netherlands game again from Euros 88I’m not up to date so need to look up the appropriate insults………
I'm going to stick with Euro 96, thanks anyway.Maybe watch the England/Netherlands game again from Euros 88,
Sure fuck it may aswel head back to 66 world cup it's the soccer way![]()
10 years before I was born
That’s why I said those were the days…..10 years before I was born![]()