Euros

giphy.gif
 
I had the soccerball on in the background today to see how my neighbours Slovakia were doing while I was decorating.
It was 1-0 to Slovakia against the favourites Belgium, then there was a big cheer, had a look and it was 1-1.

Had a look 10 mins later and it was back to 1-0 Slovakia. Checked that I wasn't watching a replay and nope, it was live still and bam 1-1 again.

Went back to my painting and next time I looked 1-0 Slovakia again and the final whistle went 🤷‍♂️

Strange game that soccerball ........... 👀
 
I had the soccerball on in the background today to see how my neighbours Slovakia were doing while I was decorating.
It was 1-0 to Slovakia against the favourites Belgium, then there was a big cheer, had a look and it was 1-1.

Had a look 10 mins later and it was back to 1-0 Slovakia. Checked that I wasn't watching a replay and nope, it was live still and bam 1-1 again.

Went back to my painting and next time I looked 1-0 Slovakia again and the final whistle went 🤷‍♂️

Strange game that soccerball ........... 👀
What sort of paint are you using?

Could you find some that's a little safer?
 
Menk is an interesting word. It's Welsh but it comes from the German mensch.

During the Second World War, the Germans invaded and occupied Wales and effectively replaced the entire population, changing the language and customs almost entirely.

Nobody noticed this at the time though (as nobody understood what they all were saying there anyway) and History is largely silent on this ethnic genocide.
 
Back
Top Bottom